Dedicated Orlando Commercial Disputes Lawyers Ready To Help You
Commercial litigation and commercial disputes include a wide range of litigation services involving potentially any business matter. From simple contract disputes to highly complex matters, it is important to seek counsel from highly experienced and proven Orlando commercial dispute lawyers at Wilson McCoy, P.A.. Potential clients should act as soon as possible when faced with a dispute involving your business. Commercial litigation may include any of the following:
- Breach of contract or fiduciary duties
- Tortious interference with contracts or business relationships
- Shareholder, partnership or corporate management and control disputes
- Business dissolutions
- Noncompete agreements
- Unfair competition
- Collection issues
At Wilson McCoy, P.A., employment legal team in Orlando, our Orlando commercial dispute lawyers represent both large and small businesses, as well as individuals, in a wide range of contractual and quasi-contractual matters such as:
- Breach of sales: If another party sold agreed-upon goods or services to another party after entering into an agreement with you, failed to deliver goods to you on time, did not provide delivery according to the agreed-upon terms, failed to make a full payment once the terms of the contract were fulfilled, used fraud to induce a contract or another party has accused you of any of these acts, Wilson McCoy, P.A., can lodge a strong case on your behalf.
- Agency agreements: If you entered into an agency agreement and the agent violated its fiduciary duty, took illegal action in the name of the business or otherwise acted beyond its authority, our skilled legal team will assess your case and determine how you can extricate yourself from this arrangement.
- Tortious interference with contracts or advantageous business relationships: If a competitor, former employee or another person has inserted themselves into your business relationships to your detriment, we can consult with you about the possibility of filing a claim based on tortious interference with a contract.
- Breach and enforcement of franchise and intellectual property agreements: If an entity or individual misused your intellectual property, did not comply with a licensing agreement, infringed upon your intellectual property or violated the terms of a franchise agreement, we can discuss your legal options including mediation, arbitration and litigation.
Contact Wilson McCoy, P.A., today online or by calling us directly.
Our experienced and proven Orlando commercial disputes firm also handles a broad range of employment-related disputes such as:
- Enforcement of a noncompete covenant: If a former employee has breached a noncompete covenant by working for a competitor or establishing a competing business, we can explore enforcement options.
- Defending businesses against EEOC complaints: We defend employers against accusations of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin or other protected statuses brought to and investigated by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Defending businesses against discrimination claims: We assist businesses with state and county-based discrimination and harassment claims.
- Defending businesses against wage and hour claims: Our knowledgeable legal team will defend your business against accusations of violations of the minimum wage law, unpaid overtime pay or misclassification of employees.
- Employment contracts disputes: Our Orlando commercial disputes lawyer also assists employers who are accused of violating an employment contract, who wish to terminate an employment contract or who need to understand their rights during the employment contract negotiation process.
Speak With A Proven Orlando Commercial Dispute Attorney Today
If you or your business have a need for any of the above-described services, please do not hesitate to contact us today so our Orlando commercial dispute attorneys may put our 30-plus years of experience to work for you.