Proven Orlando National Origin Discrimination Attorneys Ready To Help You
It is illegal for an employer to make an employment decision based on your physical, linguistic or cultural traits. If an employer discriminates against you because of your ancestors, ethnicity, native language, accent, country of origin, or perception regarding any of these categories, the employer is in violation of both state and federal laws. Our firm has over 60 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of employees who have faced discrimination, harassment, and retaliation by their employer. An Orlando national origin discrimination attorney at our employment law firm will work with you to help expedite a resolution and potentially settle your matter. If the presuit settlement is unsuccessful, our firm has the experience necessary to passionately advocate your matter before a judge and/or jury.
If you have been:
- Denied a job opportunity;
- Hired for an undesirable or low skilled position;
- Demoted, denied a promotion or terminated;
- Harassed, targeted or singled out;
- Called offensive or derogatory names;
- Disciplined for wearing “ethnic” clothing or speaking your native tongue, and/or,
- Retaliated against, including termination for reporting discrimination,
based on your national origin, please do not hesitate to call us for an initial consultation with our experienced Orlando national origin discrimination lawyers.
Our experienced legal team also handles other types of discrimination cases, including:
- USERRA (Military Leave)
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Age Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
Wilson McCoy, P.A., is dedicated to fighting for the rights of employees who have faced discrimination based on their national origin by their employer. Our firm understands the severe damages that unlawful discrimination based on one’s national origin can cause to you and your family.